MadLife’s EPK Platform
First Impressions Matter
Capturing and producing your EPK materials in our state of the art studios and live performance venue will assure you and your music always deliver maximum first-impression impact!
Every EPK Platform package includes:
- Access to all of MadLife’s production resources and capabilities, supported by our acclaimed engineering team
- Multicam video capture of your performance. You receive 100% of the performance footage, including:
- Live-switched HD video of your performance with embedded stereo mix
- Remote camera feeds (for each of 5 HD cameras) of your performance
- Multi-track Pro-Tools session of your performance. You will receive the full session, including all multi-tracks and a live stereo mix
- 1-2 minute, fully produced HD demo reel, custom extracted from MadLife’s audio and HD video capture of your performance:
- You work with MadLIfe’s production team to define your demo reel playlist and camera log
- MadLife’s production team then completes the video post work, along with the final mixing and mastering of your demo reel audio
- Performance Photography – captured during your live performance or closed session
- Artist / Band Bio – MadLife’s Marketing team reviews your current or draft copy, and will provide feedback and questions to deliver our recommended final edit
- Logo Design Assistance, if requested at additional cost
- Social Media and Website Design guidance, if requested at additional cost
- Once complete, all of the components and finished elements of your EPK Platform will be delivered digitally
Ready to book your EPK Platform Session? MadLife offers two ways to bring your EPK to the next level.
Live Ticketed Show – Your own exciting and efficient Live Performance Event!
Closed Session – Focuses all energy on performance and studio perfection!
Option 1: Live Ticketed Shows for EPK Platform shoots can be scheduled on Wednesday nights and Sunday afternoons, based on MadLIfe’s event calendar availability. Once your show date is booked, MadLife will provide you with your custom ticketing link. Use that link to invite all your fans, friends and family to show their support by purchasing tickets for your “Recorded LIve Concert at MadLIfe!” This option is a powerful way to capture the talent and vibe of your live performance to a potentially packed house!
When you choose the Live Ticketed Show option, we agree a suitable ticket price for your show, and you will receive 50% of the net ticket sales revenue. At your option, your 50% “box office split” can be applied directly toward the cost of your EPK Platform package. This is a big deal, as selling maximum tickets for the Live Ticketed Show option holds the potential of covering 100% of the cost of your EPK Platform package!
Option 2: The Closed Session for EPK Platform shoots offers a true studio recording experience, with no live event distractions. Your closed shoot consists of a 6-hour audio recording and live video capture session, supported by 2-3 MadLife Production Engineers. All of MadLife’s recording spaces and resources can be utilized during the session.
Closed shoots provide flexibility and focus that a “live show” does not. In particular, the ability to dial-in every detail of each song. Instead of creating your set list for a live show, you create your set list specific to your recording goals. Be prepared with 4-6 well-rehearsed songs. With a Closed Session, multiple takes are possible for each song… even moments of songs. Closed Sessions are the best way to optimize your performance, along with the capture quality of your vocals, instrumentals, and stage presence.
Whether you choose the Live Ticketed Show or the Closed Shoot, both provide an exceptional Platform to capture your performances professionally and dynamically.
MadLife’s performance venue features capacity for 236 patrons and incorporates a 28’ x 17’ stage
The Stage features a 16’ x 10’ high resolution LED Wall, which can be used as a digital banner to present performer supplied logos, virtual backgrounds, graphics or simply to add more stage lighting vibe
MadLIfe’s Video System incorporates five 3-chip, pro-grade HD cameras, camera controllers, a broadcast production switcher and six hyperdeck digital recorders. We provide remote recording of all 5 cameras, as well as the “switched” output of the broadcast production switcher
MadLife’s B-room serves as a sonically distinct space for tracking, providing more recording options for Closed Sessions
The Venue and Stage are equipped with our stellar House PA, Monitor and Lighting Rigs
Operated by MadLife’s acclaimed studio engineers, we apply our multi-cam HD Video system to capture your performance with maximum detail, color and contrast
MadLife’s Main PA, Monitor Rig and Studio Mixing Consoles are completely independent of each other. This allows our engineers to optimize the capture quality of your live performance while also optimizing your monitor mix, and in the case of a live ticketed show, the sonic quality delivered to your fans in our venue
MadLife captures audio for both live and closed sessions via the industry standard DAW Pro Tools, utilizing our Triton Series 68 Analog Console for warmth character. Our studio also features a variety of outboard gear including dynamics, effects and mastering tools.